Tonight was a wonderful night. For the first time in FIVE months, I got to be with my four best friends, all at the same time. It's crazy that all five of us have not been able to get together for so long, but we are all busy people and it's difficult! But we got to tonight and it was such a gift.
I'm so thankful for these girls. They have been there for me from the start. We are all on our own paths now, but it's such a special thing that we can come back together and nothing has changed. I sometimes wish for the days when we were always together in high school and life was simple, but it's also so exciting to watch everyone grow and find themselves. Our friendship is an awfully funny thing- we are all so very different, but at the same time so similar. Our differences are what make it such a fun adventure! I love our honesty with each other, our laughing, our stories, and the love that runs deep. I guess in a way, I took for granted having these girls by my side all the time. I never realized how truly precious and rare it is to have the same best friends all four years of high school. I can't imagine it any other way and honestly feel sorry for anyone who wasn't so fortunate. The stability and reliance of these girls is what kept me going. When I'm with them, I'm Hannah. I'm happy as can be. I wish I could describe it better, but to sum it up, I
love love love these girls. They are my best friends 5eva <3
 |
| Can we just take a second and acknowledge this fantastic lighting? |
 |
| Some things never change. Double chins and deuces |
 |
| Yep that's us |
|
 |
| TRUE COLORS |
 |
| love them so much |
 |
| What one earth would I do without them |
 |
| This is typical |
Agape 5eva
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment