![]() |
| Taken over a year ago in Berlin but I look the exact same and I love this picture for 500 reasons |
Drinking : orange spice tea. A favorite nighttime drink.
Reading:"The Americanization of Narcissism" by Elizabeth Lunbeck
Wanting: my fleece lined leggings that are at home:/
Looking: at the snow covered Flatirons. Swoooon
Playing: my favorite dancing/singing old school music
Wasting: food at the C4C haha whoops
Wishing: Riley luck on her business final. You've got this Ri!
Enjoying: the snow!!!
Waiting: to play Christmas music in the shower until after Thanksgiving
Liking: this journal. I am becoming an excellent journal keeper so I need more (hint hint Mom)
Wondering: what life would be like if I had gone out of state for school
Loving: this song and this song and this song
Hoping: that my bio lab final won't kill me
Marvelling: that there's only 4 weeks left in the semester!! TIME FLIES!
Needing: more wool socks for this bitter cold weather
Following: this blog & this blog. Two all time favorites. Can I just live in NYC?
Smelling: my frosted cranberry wallflower. The perfect fwinter (fall-winter) scent!
Wearing:my robe quite frequently. Since my room's an igloo, it's like a long fluffy jacket hahaha
Watching: Desperate Housewives on Netflix. Such a classic crazy show
Noticing: how Mackenzie and I don't even speak full sentences to each other any more. I can mumble a few things and she knows everything I'm about to say.
Thinking: about all the studying I have to do this weekend, blech.
Feeling: a whole lot of everything. College just takes your emotions and amplifies them 100000 times
Bookmarking: this. Amen to best friends.
Opening: letters from friends! It's the best.
Giggling: at old videos from senior year
xo
Hannah

out of state can be cool but far away i love you
ReplyDelete