For whatever reason, we just really love "shades of" and usually the number 500. So this year, I decided to carry on the blog tradition in which I reflect on the things I am thankful for, big and small. But this year, it only felt right to call the series "500 Shades of Thankful". In actuality it will be like 20 Shades of Thankful because I'll probably only get around to it that many times, but that doesn't have as nice of a ring to it as 500 Shades of Thankful.
So here's what I'm thankful for today...
The most delicious dark chocolate and binge watching Grey's Anatomy. Man oh man I forgot how much I love Grey's! Seriously my most favorite show ever. This BuzzFeed article further exemplifies my love.
Getting to see the choir today as they came to perform at CU Madrigal Fest. This post goes in depth my true gratitude for choir.
| Selfies with the choir because I am your average basic white girl |
And with that, seeing Riley's boyfriend. We all love Evan! You got a good one, Ri.
My writing professor is undoubtedly my favorite. At the very end of class on Tuesday, someone jokingly asked if we could have pizza if the library seminar we were scheduled to go to was cancelled. Just read the very last line of the email... she is the best.
So yep, this month will be full of thankful but I don't think it ever hurt anyone to reflect on all that they are grateful in life. Our time here is brief, but full to the brim of things to be so insanely thankful for.
xo
Hannah


500 shades of loving this post.
ReplyDelete