"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, December 11, 2014

COLLEGE ROCKS

Over the past few weeks, all the pieces have finally fallen into place.
I LOVE COLLEGE.

Before, I loved college too. The transitional period was simply occurring. It was great and fun and yay independence but I didn't quite get all the hype. But now, I never want to leave. Well I really do want to go home for Christmas but who doesn't? Every day is the greatest day. My stomach hurts from all the laughing, my body is exhausted from dancing, and my heart is full of memories! I get why everyone revels of the memories of their college days!

Where and when else in life will you get to dance to Taylor Swift on the tables in one of your classrooms, in your pajamas, with your best friends, on a Tuesday night? Where else will you get to study with your friends late into the night, then be in your bed within a minute? Where else will your knees be bruised because you were body slamming your friends to pop balloons? Where else will you will live right next door to your best friends? Where else will you get to be in the shower and  harmonize to "Mamma Mia" with the other people showering? Where else will every single person look horrible at breakfast in a public place on the weekend? Where else will you become so close with people so fast?

I love it here so much. My floor mates are my best friends. Scratch that, they are actually my family. I am so very thankful that so many of them live so close to me so we will be able to see each other over break because I can't imagine not seeing them for 3 weeks.

We celebrated EB's birthday on Tuesday night and it was such fun.  We went to Beau Jo's for the traditional classy birthday dinner, and then surprised her with cookies and decorating stuff, since that is her favorite thing! We jammed out to Christmas music, then some T-Swift, which resulted in dancing on the tables (again). The night ended with popping balloons via body slamming because obviously that's how you end a party. This ended as the RA on duty came and told us we were being too loud as it was past quiet hours and people were complaining that people were running into walls?? Haha we shut down the party just in time, as campus security came right as we had left. What can I say, we go hard.

the elevator...what a great picture backdrop
Decorating cookies!

Christine is professional

Paula Abdul (inside joke)
The matching PJ club

The non-matching PJ club
Some of the greatest people you will ever meet
Love.
I am quite proud of these two cookies
aww Mack
Favorite picture for sure #wcw
Awkward Snapchat selfies
Freaky Friday-ing

Just a couple of pranksters over here

 And now finals are amongst us and I am knee deep in studying. Still love college though.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment