![]() |
| I should probably use a more recent picture. But my heart misses summer. And while this moment was good, nothing compares to where I am now. |
Making: study guides galore
Drinking: Emergen-C to help fight a cold
Reading: "Sing You Home" by Jodi Picoult
Wanting: to start finals considering some of my friends are done before I even start:/
Looking: forward to Friday, the day of the Christmas party!
Playing: “Wildest Dreams” on repeat. It is without a doubt my favorite new T-Swift song
Wishing: I had more time between finishing the semester and Christmas.
Enjoying: a cookie from my amazing floor mate Courtney
Waiting: to bust out dancing when finals are over.
Liking: this Patagonia and these Birks. What has Boulder done to me?!
Wondering: if we will get snow this Christmas!
Loving: this season of life.
Hoping: these next two days will fly by.
Marvelling: that 2014 is almost over! What. a. year.
Needing: more Sharpie pens
Smelling: my fresh balsam wallflower. It’s like a little bit of home :)
Wearing: leggings, sweatshirts, and fuzzy socks. The most appropriate studying clothes.
Watching: old Vimeos but what else is new. I'm proud to say I have not watched Netflix in almost a week in prep for finals!
Missing: summer colors. I love the winter, but I also love when the world is green and lush.
Noticing: little things that my roommate does that are slowly driving me insane
Thinking: this semester has been amazing.
Feeling: anxious to see my friends over break!
Bookmarking: this blog. Well, it’s already been bookmarked but it always makes me smile.
Opening: care packages! Thanks family, near and far!!!
Giggling: over really stupid things with Mackenzie.
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment