"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tomorrow

In 24 hours, I will be on my way home to the bubble, one of my favorite places in the world. I am so excited to see my family, friends, and celebrate Christmas! Tonight, I have my psychology exam, which should not prove to be overly difficult, and then have to face biology in the morning. Biology actually entails two tests, the first over the fourth unit and second, a cumulative exam. I'm really not excited for it, especially since it's at 7:30am, but I have been studying an awful lot for it so I'm hoping for the best! My motivation is just about gone and my brain is hardly functioning and I'm beginning to go crazy from nearly five days of intense studying. I have wiped every surface in my room, cleaned out my food baskets, reorganized every drawer, and done everything in my power to procastinate. My bags are packed (they have been since yesterday) and I am ready to get outta here. 

T-minus one day!

xo
Hannah

isn't it funny how musicals always have relevant songs to life?


No comments:

Post a Comment