"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, March 23, 2015

N I N E T E E N

This past week has been full of surprises by my most wonderful best friends, near and far. I have never felt so loved!

It started with the customary Beau Jo's night. We ate delicious pizza and hung out in my room, as we planned our weddings via Pinterest. It was so much fun! I love love love girl time like that. We made cupcakes the next night at midnight, as per tradition. I feel so lucky to have my best friends living all on the same floor as me. These past few months would not have been the same without them!
Yay for awkward family photos on little beds!

On Tuesday, Riley and Jessica came up to Boulder and surprised me big time! I sadly have no pictures from that evening but I was very shocked to see them!

I came home on Friday for spring break to a house decorated with streamers and balloons and banners, all thanks to my awesome siblings. I went up to my room to drop my bags to see my cute little dog sitting on my bed, surrounded by more balloons and streamers, when suddenly, Riley, Mack, Isabel, and Olivia all popped out and surprised me! We spent the evening jumping on my trampoline, eating crab legs, taking pictures, drinking Sonic, and eating lemon cake. It was such a fantastic way to start of spring break, and my birthday weekend!
So cute, so Riley
Gossip Girl/ melt into each other

Love them all so much!


Fun fact: I smashed my own cake because I put my duffel bag on top of it
Crabby ladies

Saturday, my mom, aunt, sister, and I got our nails done, did some shopping, and had my cousins over for dinner. It was a day like so many weekends when I was in high school and I so cherished the familiarity. Mack took me to birthday eve Sonic and we enjoyed being back in our domain.

Sunday was my actual birthday. I woke up to red tulips (a favorite) sitting on my dresser, and a dad ready to take me out to breakfast. We had some really good eggs and hazelnut coffee, talked about our upcoming vacation to Hawaii, and came home to my friends. Riley gave me a quick birthday hug before heading to pick her friend up from the airport and going back to school. Then Mack came by and showed me this video.



Oh. my. goodness. I couldn't stop smiling. It is the best gift that I have ever received and will hold it close to my heart forever. I have watched it a million times already and never get tired of it. My blessings are utterly abundant.

My sister had a dance competition downtown in the afternoon, so I invited Mack to come with and go out to dinner with us. We forced asked Brandon to take some pictures because the lighting was just dreamy and the architecture is so lovely downtown. It was such a great day!








Personal favorite


love these (not so) little siblings of mine!
The best family pic we could get
She is the best of the best!
I just know 19 is going the be incredible. Thank you to everyone who made 18 so great! I can't wait to see what the future brings!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment