| In honor of my birth month |
Drinking: Naked Orange Mango juice- tastes like Hawaii!
Reading: "Paper Towns" by John Green
Wanting: PB Half Baked by Ben and Jerry's. Please come to a Boulder store!!
Looking: at the beautiful blossoming trees around campus!
Feeling: SO happy that I got a 97% on my disabilites midterm!
Playing: Florence + the Machine. I'm really into her music right now for whatever reason
Missing: my family. I had so much fun with them over break!
Wishing: for this warm weather to last the rest of the year!
Enjoying: the warm weather! 78 degrees, don't mind if I do!
Waiting: to meet Christine to finish our bio presentation
Laughing: at the "Lil' Sebastian" episode of Parks and Rec. TOO FUNNY!
Liking: the tranquility of Kitt Pond in the evening
Hoping: to make the most of the semester!
Marvelling: that I have 34 days left in the semester!
Needing: to put a fresh coat of nail polish on
Smelling: my new Anthro "Oceane" perfume
Wearing: shorts!! WOO HOO!
Watching: Parks and Rec
Noticing: how much has changed in the past year. For the better, I have to believe.
Bookmarking: this blog. It's a joint blog I write at with my best friends! Check it out :)
Opening: a Butterfinger egg- yum yum yum!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment