This week has been nothing but happy. There was nothing in particular that made it so darn joyful, it just was. I had two midterms Monday and a lab quiz on Thursday which aren't always fun, but the weather has been something wonderful and warm and the sunshine has brought me so much happy! The forecast for the weekend is great (75 on Sunday!!!) and spring break is a week away. I woke up to the smell of rain and had a major dance party while getting ready. Spring is in the air! "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People always gets my day started right, along with a big cup of coffee. Classes went quickly, and Christine and I got Starbucks to kick off the weekend. I deep cleaned my room and am catching up on Grey's, and plan on hanging out with Em, Mack, and Mel tonight. I am on a roller coaster that only goes up!
I didn't do a great job of documenting the week, but my dad went to San Diego this week for business and made sure to send my family a million pictures that only made us very jealous. I don't think I could ever live in California, but the warm weather and beaches sure do make it tempting. Even though the weather here has been pretty amazing, I think my whole family was wishing to be in San Diego mostly just to escape reality. We had a wonderful trip there this summer and loved every second of it. So here's a glimpse into my dad's life this week.
1. View of the city from Coronado Island
2. The Marina
3. Coronado Beach- oh what I would give to be there now!
4. He went on a behind-the-scenes tour of the San Diego Zoo. What a rough life!
5. A beautiful, beautiful sunset
I suppose I am fine here nestled up to the beautiful Flatirons, I really don't have much to complain about;) But I am very much looking forward to the beach and warmth and humidity... only 103 days until Hawaii! not that I'm counting of course;)
Happy weekend, loves!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment