"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Boxing Day

Let's be honest. December 26 is the worst day of the entire year. It means we have to wait another 364 days until Christmas! 

I personally think the Christmas season should be extended through all of December. Christmas music should stay on the radio longer (oh how I HATE that is off so quickly!), the snow stays forever (and it keeps snowing), the happiness, forever! 

We had a wonderful day yesterday. It was spent well with family, eating, playing games, watching Pitch Perfect, and of course, talking. I just adore Christmas day!

Today, we were pretty lazy. We played the Wii and Blokus for most of the day, and then around 4, we took the yearly day-after-Christmas trek to the mall. My mom hates it. I, however, love it. A few exchanges and purchases with gift cards were made, and we zipped out of there to grab some dinner from Costa Vida. The plan is to watch a movie and make popcorn in Dad's new popcorn maker. 

I'm still so sad Christmas is over. But we're still on break, the stores are having great sales, and the snow is still on the ground. For now, I suppose I will just watch all my recorded Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music on Pandora. :) 

Happy Boxing Day! 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment