"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Finals... Finished!

It is over. Semester one is done. We made it! 

 Once I got into Spanish (my last class), this is all I could think:

 too bad my class wasn't like this;)


I have never ever ever been so relieved to be done with finals! My grades are in and I finished with a 4.0 (thank you God- my work has finally paid off). Now I can finally enjoy Christmas and this season. 

We then went to the traditional Lil' Ricci's for a pizza lunch. It was delicious! 
Afterwards, we went to my house to do some High School Musical Sing-It, because HSM never gets old.

I finished off the night at a Christmas party with some of my favorite sophomores. We watched a corgi flop (see video below-- it's hilarious!!), talked about serial killers, Spanish teachers, ate lots of dessert, kinda sorta watched Elf, exchanged gifts, tackled Claire (and proceeded to torture her by taping her wrists, feet, legs, and mouth) and taught everyone how to do "Cups". It was a great evening!


And now... commence Christmas celebration! 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment