Friday night, I was exhausted. I came home after a trip to the grocery store for doughnuts (that Brandon and Olivia convinced me they needed) and put on my big, fantastic, comfy tennis sweats. Oh those babies are the best. I lit my Christmas candle, and about fell asleep, but was interrupted by Brandon begging me to take him to meet his friends in Town Center. After that quick trip, I came home and read my blogs, pinned a bit, and watched this week's Grey's. I got dinner from Noodles & Company and packed my babysitting bag. I babysat until 11:30 and changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth in record time. I was on Facebook right before I was going to fall asleep, but then I saw a post by Mindy Gledhill, one of my absolute favorite singers, saying we could watch her live performance at a shop in Japan on a said link, in thirty minutes.
I managed to keep my eyes open for half an hour more, and was then entranced by the raw voice of Mindy Gledhill, as she sang some of my favorites. She played six songs, and ended with my favorite- just as I was hoping for. I was over the moon.
Crazy Love--Mindy Gledhill
So basically, I got to go to a Mindy Gledhill concert, in my PJs, in my warm bed. When she was in Japan and I was in Colorado.
Life is awesome.
![]() |
| Capturing the moment |
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment