| How I feel about finals. |
I have a love/hate relationship with finals. I love them because we don't start school till 8:40, and we're out by 11:45. I hate them because I do. What's not to hate about long tests over too much stuff for any teenager to possibly remember?
Today, I had my physics final. It was questionable. I thought it was mildly easy and mildly hard. However, I do not know how I did, so the challenge of the test is yet to be determined. I thought I liked physics at the beginning of the year. Then I decided I just didn't want to like it. End of story.
So the biggest issue with finals for me is
procrastination.
Instead of going home to study like a good student would, I go to Starbucks with Maddison, then lunch and shopping with my dad, then to the gas station, and when I finally come home, instead of studying, I read blogs, look through old pictures, sing the entire Mindy Gledhill album, clean the bathroom, basically anything to avoid studying.
Then around 7:30, I freak out and kick myself for not doing any work. So I do some pinning therapy. And then finally, around 9, I start to truly study.
It's a great technique. I highly recommend it.
xo
Hannah
PS: I am not ignoring the tragedy in Connecticut. I am still gathering my thoughts on it all, and putting together my words. I apologize if you feel I am being insensitive by complaining about my seemingly stupid trials, I am just processing it all before I can post about it. Much love to CT.
PS: I am not ignoring the tragedy in Connecticut. I am still gathering my thoughts on it all, and putting together my words. I apologize if you feel I am being insensitive by complaining about my seemingly stupid trials, I am just processing it all before I can post about it. Much love to CT.
No comments:
Post a Comment