Inspired by Lindsay at Bright Days
go to college. To be independent. To learn more and more.
btw... University of Washington= where I want to go.
to travel. To see the beauty of the world and be enriched in all cultures out there.
to make a little place home. To be a young woman finding her way while making her life.
to live in the city. Any city really, but for the hustle and bustle of the world, just outside my door.
to make it through my first year of med school and get my white coat. To be proud of my hard work and dedication to education.
to fall in love. To find the man who means the world to me. Who puts up with my singing, my job, my hatred of fruit pies, my love of Christmas, me being always right, my hopes and dreams. To share a love like Noah and Allie's.
to become a surgeon. To mend the hearts of little children. To give solace to the worried parents. To give better lives to children, who only deserve the best. To give meaning to a job that I truly adore.
to marry the man I love. To have a wedding where we are surrounded by our family and friends. Be the luckiest girl in the world.
To move into a home. With wood floors, off-white cabinets, a big kitchen, lots of room for a family, a large yard, Anthropologie decor, lots of natural light, a place which is welcoming and cozy.
And then to one day, just one day, have a daughter (or a few) and raise her with such grace and love, as I was raised. To teach her everything I know and give her endless opportunity. To experience the blessing of motherhood.
to make a little place home. To be a young woman finding her way while making her life.
to live in the city. Any city really, but for the hustle and bustle of the world, just outside my door.
to make it through my first year of med school and get my white coat. To be proud of my hard work and dedication to education.
to fall in love. To find the man who means the world to me. Who puts up with my singing, my job, my hatred of fruit pies, my love of Christmas, me being always right, my hopes and dreams. To share a love like Noah and Allie's.
to become a surgeon. To mend the hearts of little children. To give solace to the worried parents. To give better lives to children, who only deserve the best. To give meaning to a job that I truly adore.
to marry the man I love. To have a wedding where we are surrounded by our family and friends. Be the luckiest girl in the world.
To move into a home. With wood floors, off-white cabinets, a big kitchen, lots of room for a family, a large yard, Anthropologie decor, lots of natural light, a place which is welcoming and cozy.
And then to one day, just one day, have a daughter (or a few) and raise her with such grace and love, as I was raised. To teach her everything I know and give her endless opportunity. To experience the blessing of motherhood.
xo
Hannah










No comments:
Post a Comment