This past week was a reminder of all the good things in my life that I so often forget when busy and stressed....
Birthday surprises
and celebrations
Watching great movies all day with my mom that leave old songs in our heads
Movie days after sledding
The best pictures from a BF5ever
Exploring downtown Denver
and ending the day with lots of laughter at the Old Spaghetti Factory
Shopping/running errands with my mom all day...and laughing from pure exhaustion trying on pajamas on top of her clothes at Target
Another day just with my momma, my favorite- ending it with Wahoo's
Cleaning my closet and reorganizing all my clothes in OCD fashion
Purple loving little sister
Reading a great book in less than a day (you better believe I've got a lot to say about it too!)
Watching one of the strangest movies ever
Babysitting my favorite littles
Pictures for me from my cousin (btw, she made only me one! and told me I was her favorite! This is monumental!)
I was going to make use of my break and catch up on blogging- I've got a list of things to record. But I just let things roll, and made the best of each day, getting up by 9 and not going to bed until 12 because I was spending time with some of my favorite people. Life is really about enjoying the small things.
xo
Hannah










No comments:
Post a Comment