Mackenzie was my very first 'high school' friend. We are in the same seminar (home room) and I remember how awkward we were on that first day. We both kinda knew each other, and I knew that we had to share a locker with someone in our seminar, so it casually got brought up. And then we talked about our summer's, compared schedules, and gradually got to be the best of friends. It's funny to see how our friendship evolved over the years.
![]() |
| Aww, our first picture together. Too bad it's one of our worst haha |
We've grown from the dorky little freshmen to the sophisticated juniors that we are now;)
The freshman year pictures say it all. They're just too good.
![]() |
| Back when we used to Picnik the crap out of our pictures |
| Oh good lord the braces. and the rubber bands. |
![]() |
| Best ever freshman picture |
On her 15th birthday...
On her 16th birthday...
Basically, Mackenzie and I 'clicked' from the start. I don't think I've ever gotten in an argument with Mack, we share a lot of the same opinions and beliefs;)
So what more would a birthday be without...
17 Reasons Why I Love Mackenzie
1. We basically watch all the same TV shows, so that makes me feel a lot better about loving all the trashiest things on TV;) Plus, Mackenzie introduced me to my fave reality TV show family, the Kardashian's so I really owe her my thanks!
2. Mackenzie says orange, arange. And even if we make fun of her because of it sometimes, it's because we're all just jealous.
3. Mackenzie appreciates classy things like me, such as J.Crew and dalmations
4. Mack's my wife. (Mackenzie, we need to fix that sometime;))
5. Mackenzie was my athletic training partner and got to wrap my smelly feet almost everyday for a semester... lucky girl
6. We kick butt on the tennis court as Carol and Karol. Nothing more.
7. We talk on the phone for um, five hours sometimes? Whoops :)
8. Mackenzie and I formed a brilliant alliance for Secret Santa this year, mwahaha!
10. Mackenzie and I both appreciate this song. We listened to it on repeat for about a week in math.
11. We don't just talk on the phone for hours, we Skype for hours too.
12. We're Granolas together. (Crisp+Crunch foreva)
13. For a good chunk of our freshman year, Mackenzie would so lovingly let us use her Netflix, which meant a fight to the death of who would get it.
14. Mackenzie has the most nicknames including... Smack Mack Daddy, Golpear Mack Papi, draMACKtic, Kenzie Macclare, Macky Two Shoes, Locker Buddy, Carol, Mack, Mackenhay, and many more I'm sure I'm forgetting.
15. Mackenzie and I have the best life plans. ever.
16. Mackenzie has an impeccable taste in clothes and shoes, she knows what's up.
17. AND MOST OF ALL, I love Mackenzie because she's loyal, honest, humble, funny, smart, and the most wonderful friend ever!
I love you and happy birthday Mackenzie!
Hannah





No comments:
Post a Comment