"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Eleven Down, One To Go

I can't even believe that school is out! Another year of challenges and celebrations has passed, and only one more year of high school is left. It's bittersweet, but I'm excited for the future.

Junior year was by far my favorite year of high school. I loved every single one of my classes and teachers, and I have a reliable, fantastic group of friends that have taught me the value of true friendship.

This year was tough, but I wouldn't change it for the world. It taught me one thing- to live with grace.

It's no lie. I am a perfectionist to the max! But the challenges of this year have only made me stronger and a better person. It sucks to get a 70% on an AP Euro test you studied your butt off for. But the small failures in life prepare for the bigger ones ahead.

I am going to miss all my teachers SO much. Funny how they become such a part of your life, isn't it? And I'm even going to miss my classes. Don't get me wrong, I sure as heck don't wish to do any test corrections, derivatives , physics labs, or rhetoric multiple choices anytime soon, but there wasn't class I didn't like this year. Now that it's all over, I can't even believe it.

And now for my shout outs to everyone who has an impact on my life...


Best Friends 5ever- i love you all, and Ricochet, and watching movies, and hanging out, and laughing, and all of our memories. I hope one day when we're grown up, we'll always find a way to come back together.

Family- sorry for whenever I was mean due to my insane stress levels. thank you for constantly being there and giving me a strong foundation to fall back on always.

Blog readers- for reading my ramblings, and for your kind comments. Like this one- it made me day 100489798479189135 times

Now it's SUMMER! The best time ever!
So peace out junior year, and thank you for the memories! 

"The days are long but the years are short."
xo
Hannah

to see last years end of the year post, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment