Well not for Hannah. I've learned it's easier to have the push from people to keep going than to do it on your own, so always have someone to work out with, or in this case, run with.
Mack and I were going to do cross country together this year, but I broke my arm a few days before school started, and the doc said no running while I was broken and healing. So for this upcoming XC season, I've made a promise to Mackenzie not to break anything so we could be running buddies again.
To prep for the season, we started running more and more, and plan on running a 10K on May 27 (ahh! It's coming up soooo fast!) My mom and I are also training to run a half marathon in October (I can't wait for that!) so I've been busy running my heart out lately.
Sunday is now Runday, and Mack and I have started to make sure we always go out. This past Sunday, we ran 5 miles, and we were proud for sure! We're getting to 10K!
| #lovewhereyoulive |
| Colorado is seriously gorgeous |
| Sample senior pictures;) |
| #sundayrunday #5mileglow #ofcoursewematch #wealwaysdo |
![]() |
| #evenournailpolishmatches |
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment