A lucky Saturday find...
and purchase
Mother's Day with the world's best
A cousin I love
Sunsets that tease of summer
| The sunset made the brick look pink.... so lovely |
What a wonderful day it was! I took two finals and am beyond relieved to have them done with! I spent 5th off/lunch with Mackenzie watching our most favorite movie. We sat eating our Which Wich, quoting the movie, and screaming at our favorite parts. It made me so excited.
Isn't it funny how excited for the future we can be? Not a day goes by without thinking of some other grand thing or less anticipated thing to come. For me, I tend to look wayyy in the future. I think about what I will be like, what my friends will be like, how life will really be. But I need to think about the right now. Because in order for the greatness of the future to occur, the present has to happen first.
xo
Hannah
you never mention me </3 I was also kinda at the great gatsby and kinda at lunch yay me
ReplyDelete