| Keepin' it real in my fancy figurative Friday attire. And the stereotypical deuces and duck face, because I SUCK at selfies. |
Anyways, today she posted about May and the end of the school year. It's like a figurative Friday. We get up and the birds are chirping and it smells so good when you walk to your car in the morning, and when you're walking into school, you just keep sniffing in the wonderful air. The grass is green and calling everyone to come out! Except, it's May. The end of the school year. The students are done. The teachers are done. We're all ready to break out and do nothing! BUT
there's still essays to be written. homework to be finished. projects to be worked on. tests to be taken. AP exams to annihilate. finals to suffer.
Last night was the beginning of the cycle. The tortrous cycle. Where I get home, and sit on my bed. And nap, or eat snacks, or dance in the basement, but overall, do nothing. Then I realize, oh shoot, there's STUFF TO BE DONE! So I do a little Spanish, or a little English, or some physics. And then get in a good hour or two of AP studying. And get to bed
Stress is sorta high, but it's a figurative Friday! Who even cares! (hahahaha I really truly do care)
xo
Hannah
PS- I just had to share this! It is hilarious! And true true true! Love all three of these actresses! They know what being single is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment