From where?
Oh just about everywhere.
The night started at 8:45. I met up with Kylee and Suria, then proceeded to pick up Riley. We went to go bowling, play some laser tag, and a few arcade games.
We played four (or maybe three, I can't even remember) games. I had a great second game, then I kinda gave up. Riley ended up winning overall, that jock. While bowling, we sat around guessing Suria's middle name for a solid ten minutes, watched some gay Indian men bowl, and were poisoned with smoke, most likely causing premature lung cancer.
![]() |
| scores during the second game |
We headed on to the arcade area. Riley and I failed at using the cards with game credits. It took us probably ten minutes to figure it out. We used $3 of our $5 credits each on the best thing ever- a roller coaster simulator. Holy heck, I love that thing! It's just the best! We then played some basketball and skeeball, but neither were as awesome as the roller coaster.
They kicked us out at midnight. We all wanted to get a Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze from Taco Bell, which are the best icee type beverage out there. Kylee had a map of all the nearby Taco Bell's pulled up. The first one we went to was closed. Lame. The second one we went to was too. As we were preparing to go, well I don't really know exactly where, I was prepping to turn left. The road seemed really weird and out of place. Kylee then so kindly remarked that she thought I was on the wrong side of the road. Yep. I was. The wrong side of the median, dang it. I backed up, as everyone was yelling, narrowly missing a fire hydrant and light pole. In my defense, the sign was not very clear. We got on the right side of the road, took a left turn, and then made a U-turn a little further up. AND GUESS WHAT. When we drove past the place where I was on the wrong side, we saw another car who was also on the wrong side of the road! HA! It's not just me!!!
We then traveled on to the third, and final Taco Bell. PS- it was now about 12:30am. In that drive thru, we introduced Suria to Pitch Perfect. The lady who worked there was verrrryyyy tired, and sort of cranky, but I guess I would be too, if I was working at Taco Bell during the graveyard shift. but that's life.
On the way home, we just sang. And sang loud. We got back to the grocery store parking lot, where Kylee and I jammed out to Mindy Gledhill, the most perfect singer on Earth, as Riley and Suria sat in the back, thoroughly enjoying the music as well. ;) jk. Oh well, sucks for them cuz they're missing out!
After Mindy and some talking, we parted ways. I brought Riley back home, and now I am home. And exhausted.
For now, I'm going to watch some Netflix and knit. #partyanimal
xo
Hannah
All photo/video credits to Kylee!! thank you:)


No comments:
Post a Comment