"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wait? It's Friday?!

This week has FLOWN by! I always forget how fast the last few weeks go by!

Today was the AP Lang Exam. I thing I did really well, say what? Can't wait to see my score in July! Turns out all those stupid, hard (isn't it funny how when something is difficult for us, we call it stupid? just saying) multiple choices in class, quizzing on rhetorical terms, and writing a trillion timed writes pays off! I prepared, I tested, I conquered. (Asyndeton right there;))

Moving on... I am literally OBSESSED with this song. OBSESSED. I know post a lot of music on here but really, this song is one you HAVE to listen to!! If I had one last dying wish, it would be for everyone to listen to this song. It's the perfect good mood, gotta dance song. It helped me to wake up pumped for the exam, stay awake and alert during the exam, and celebrate after the exam. IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST.
Now is The Start -- A Fine Frenzy

After the exam, we had lunch at Panera (my fave!) and decided to go knit for a while at Tattered Cover. (a whole post about that to come soon!)
thanks for the pictures Kylee! hope you don't mind I stole your insta pic;)
With a quick break for AP Euro studying, we knit until about 6:30. It's basically my new favorite hobby even though it's frustrating as heck sometimes!

I just got back from a late night movie date with Mack. We saw The Great Gatsby and I loved it! There is so much to say that it too will get it's own post:)

I know that technically, as I post this, it is 1:43am on Saturday, but to me it's still Friday. I've been going for almost 20 hours now so it's really, it's still my Friday. But I'm exhausted, so peace out loves.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment