jam packed day.
The AP Euro exam was today. That meant my stress level was through the roof and nothing else was on my mind. The exam was in the afternoon session, which I decided is no good. I'd much rather get it done with in the morning.
Mackenzie came over around 8:45 so we could calm our nerves together and watch some of our current favorite movie. Then, we met our other AP Euro friends at Egg & I for brunch, where we stressed, laughed at anti jokes, and listened to how Matt is so close to Nicholas Cage, that he calls him Nick.
And then came the exam. And it was not my favorite. I answered all the questions, wrote decent essays, and am happy to say I AM DONE WITH AP EUROPEAN HISTORY! (even though it's been one of my favorite classes ever)
We got some celebratory frozen yogurt, and I left to babysit. I played with some playdough, danced to some Justin Bieber, went to Coldstone, was swarmed by a million other first graders, played some Avengers video game, and told a wonderful story about a fairy/princess/mermaid.
I came home at 8:45 to crank out some Riemann sums and study si clauses. I finally got in the shower at 11:45.
And here were my thoughts:
I hate showers.
But I love them.
Good lord I have too much hair. I need a hair cut.
Have I really not washed my hair since Saturday? Go Hannah, it looks darn good!
♪ Ladeedadadadada, dadadadada,
Now, oh, now is the start ♪
I am done with AP Euro what now?
And I'm done with physics!
Two more weeks of school!
Twenty-five days till Europe!
Oh seriously, I need a new razor.
My soap is freaking diluted. OLIVIA.
♪ Home, let me come home,
Home is wherever I'm with you ♪
I want a baby.
What is wrong with me.
I'm only 17.
OH MY GOSH THOUGH.
I WANT A BABY.
What should I wear tomorrow?
I'm thinking a dress.
I hate pants.
Hey our choir concert is tomorrow!
♪ I knew you were trouble when you walked in ♪
I hope my dress doesn't stink.
I want to see The Great Gatsby again.
I love Leonardo DiCaprio.
And Ryan Gosling.
And Chace Crawford.
I need a boyfriend.
But actually not.
Kinda.
I just want someone to sing Taylor Swift songs about.
Oh my gosh Taylor Swift concert in 18 days!
Shoot I haven't even listened to the entire "Red" album
I probably shouldn't just listen to Mindy.
But she's the best!
#mindyproblems
Gosh I love hashtags.
Hey maybe I'll write a blog post about them.
Is today May 15?
OH MY GOSH IT IS.
IT'S MY BLOG'S BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday blog of mine. Thanks for always being there for me, whether I'm writing my shower stream-of-consciousness or any other random thought that comes to mind. I know this is just our first year of many. <3
xo
Hannah

* I studied Riemann Sums with Jess's help
ReplyDeleteI am being under appreciated and its not okay