"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School Essentials

And today's the first day of senior year! Where oh where did the time go?! Today, on the blog, I have my list of favorite back to school essentials. Because it's not all just folders and notebooks;)





1. Starbucks Via Iced Caramel Coffee
I literally became a coffee addict this summer, and this is my favorite quick and easy way to drink it!

2. EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm 
The perfect lip balm!

3. Trident Layers Orchard Peach and Ripe Mango gum
Gum is my favorite thing and this is delicious!!

4. Paper Mate mechanical pencils
THE BEST PENCILS EVER! Literally all I use.

5. Luna Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
Throughout the day and before cross country, I want something that will keep me full. These protein bars are so tasty and don't have a gross taste at all!

6. Lush Aqua Marina cleanser
When I have any little flare ups due to stress, this face cleanser is a miracle worker. The seaweed helps fight redness and inflammation. And it smells wonderful:)

7. Camelback Insulated Eddy water bottle
I love these water bottles! Especially because I can fill them with ice and there is no condensation! 

8. The perfect button down
Because you can never go wrong with a button down:)

9. Essie Ballet Slippes nail polish
The perfect barely there, but still polished polish.

10. White Chucks
Chucks never go out of style.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment