"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, August 25, 2013

let's be done now.

Today This weekend was one of those awful, overwhelming, homework filled weekends where you just want to give up and watch movies, but instead you work for hours all day.

I haven't had a lot of homework all school year, but this weekend it was the MOTHERLOAD. I'm finally done, but there's still things I could be doing that are just not due tomorrow. But it's 10:30, and I'm tired and I want to go to sleep before midnight and maybe catch up on what happened at the VMAs. Because I couldn't watch them because of homework.

It wasn't just my classes right now that overwhelmed me this weekend, but the big C word did too.

College. 

The word I hate most right now, because it's the word of a million questions.
"Where are you going?"
"What do you want to study?"
"When will you apply?"

How about everyone just takes a second to stop, and I'll let you know in a few months. I'll gladly tell you then!

I've got it narrowed down to less than ten schools now, but I just don't know. I feel like I will know soon though, like a sign is coming my way.


I found this on Pinterest tonight, and it is THE TRUTH!! Move mitochondria to freshman year, and chemistry to sophomore year, and it's me. So so so me.

via
As much as I love high school and all the wonder that comes with it...
I can't wait to be done.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment