"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Second Day

The second day of school is 49350508002913 times harder to get up to than the first day. It's so so tough, you just keep thinking about how a few days ago you were sleeping in three hours past the time you now have to wake up. Oh life is rough.

So far school has been great! Sure, the homework has been minimal and the actual class work we are doing is simple but it takes time to transition! I love having three off periods- all the years of jamming my schedule full has truly paid off! All of my teachers seem tolerable and most of the material should be really interesting. But I am really loving cross country! (well, it's a love/hate relationship)

It has only been three days but I can already feel myself improving. So far, I know I love running on trails, enjoy the how I feel after hills,  and love ice buddy rubs with Mackenzie. Oh and popsicles at the end are pretty rad too. Feeling sore is amazing, it's proof that you really worked hard! I am extremely exhausted and hungry by the end though. I come home and carb up! I am anxious for the first race next Saturday... I'm running the course this weekend to make sure I actually run the 3.1 miles;)

I'm still trying to figure out what direction this blog is headed this year. It will probably be my random ramblings, but I'm trying to get my posting more structured and scheduled. The goal is 4-5 posts a week. We'll see how that goes:)

And here's the two pictures I have so far from senior year! 

first day of xc!
8th off- mack changing in the car for xc. with riley's dog kaleb. the usual.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment