"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, August 2, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I meant to do H5fF over the summer, but let's be honest, I haven't been a very consistent blogger. Whoops;) Here's this week's top five fave moments!

1. Do not be quick to judge this movie! IT IS SO GOOD! I don't even know why but it's just ahh perfect and I just could talk about it for days!
2. School registration :'(( But can we all just agree this picture is pretty fantastic? And of course, the one year I love my picture, it won't be in the yearbook.

3. Birthday celebrations for Olivia. How is she going to be 13?!

4. Basically I'm the coolest sister ever and drove around the neighborhood at 10pm with all the windows open, music blaring, and girls hanging out of them. Literally, one was standing up and out the sunroof, and the rest were out the other windows.

5. Olivia has strict rules for me when I drive the dance carpool. I like to mess with her (and I think I'm hilarious)

xo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. DUDE i did eff yeah friday and LOL was in mine too im obsessed lets watch it at my birthday <3

    ReplyDelete