"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday I'm in Love

Probably the best thing about senior year is having three off periods.  On Wednesdays and Fridays, I only have ONE class. It's amazing! I sleep in a little, go to class, and I'm done!

Fridays are especially great because I feel like I get to start my weekend early:) This morning though, I didn't sleep in. I brought my brother to school, picked up some cookies for my mom, filled my car with gas, and leisurely laid on the couch and enjoyed some of The Office. It was great. The best part about being up before 8am is watching the sunrise and watching it's magnificent glow take over the day.

I was so drawn to the rays of sun, and how it warmed up all of the backyard. I snapped some pictures, just because. I am always drawn to the beauty of Heavenly Father's work.



After I went to my one and only class, AP Calc, Sierra, Riley, Mackenzie and I went to the movies. We first had lunch with Jess at Panda Express (yum yum yum) and we then went to see We're the Millers. It was my second time seeing it, and it's literally one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Then came cross country, which was killer in the heat, but as usual, now that I'm done, I feel very proud.  We ran into Livi and her friend when we were going back to the school so we made them take a picture of us, to show everyone how strong and hot we are!
meet h.a.m. - hannah, amanda, mackenzie. the hottest xc runners eva
Later, Amanda and I watched Mama and it was the scariest movie I have ever seen! I am still so freaked out by it! It left a lot of loose ends, and kept us screaming the whole entire time. We then had to watch an episode of The Office to make everything better;)

This first week back to school has been exhausting, but fulfilling. I am so excited for the rest of senior year!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment