"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Room Revamp

Two weekends ago, we had a glorious, glorious four day weekend. God bless the USA for those because they are needed.

On Thursday morning, in history, I was thinking about changing up my room. But I always have motivational thoughts in history, yet hardly ever act on these great ideas. Friday morning, I woke up and felt very purposeful. I was not planning on changing my room, just putting away my Christmas decorations and doing a deep clean. I put on some clothes, threw my hair up, turned on the music, and gathered supplies (aka the vacuum and a trash bag). However, as soon as I moved my dresser to unplug the cord for my Christmas tree, the furniture moving didn't stop. Soon, everything was piled on my bed, dresser, and desk, and was vacuuming dust and crumbs from every crevice from my room. After several hours, my room was immaculate and a mirror image of before. The best part of my 'new' room is how there is SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! (I love you if you know where that's from) Pictures don't quite show all the room, but I assure you, it's there.

welcome to my cave room!
the space on my photo wire will soon be home to a bunting :)
don't you love my sheep brain in a jar?!

What I am most in love with about my room is the new and improved gallery wall. Thanks to color printers, an abundance of old frames in the basement, and Command Strips, my wall went from blah to new and shiny! It sure has transformed...
awww how sad is this little wall?! back in august of 2012

SO IN LOVE. my mirror is the perfect focal point!
i just sit on my bed and stare this. so beautiful.

washi tape frame and my word of the year!// now is the start lyrics are only appropriate// building in budapest

some european money// chalkboard love forever// a favorite quote// a map of vienna// pinterest printable
 There's still a few things I'm planning on adding but for now I am in love. I just love when my creative visions are a success! It's taken some time for this to be what it is today but I am finally happy with the result. Gallery walls are too fun :)

Oh and this just makes me laugh. I love lifestyle photography. Ya know, just real life moments captured on camera. It's my favorite ever and I want to have lots of it one day. Well, I attempted to capture some lifestyle photography of my own using the ever so handy self timer. This was my cheesy result hahaha!
but let's be 100% honest- this is me most of the time... on my computer with my cat nearby;)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment