Anyways, when I found out that Shailene Woodley was going to be Hazel Grace, I was SO excited. I have loved Shailene since she was first Amy Jurgens in the "Secret Life of the American Teenager". Oh and when she was Felicity Merriman;) I loved her in "The Spectacular Now" and "The Descendants" and I cannot wait to see her in Divergent and TFIOS! And then there's Ansel Elgort as Augustus Water. Swooooon. I LOVE HIM. I remember after seeing "Carrie", I looked him up because he was so attractive and when I saw he was going to be Augustus Waters, I was so thrilled. I just want a boy like Augustus Waters SO bad. I can't even discuss the details because it tears my heart up.
Yesterday, a 10 second trailer teaser was released. Today the real deal came out and holy shoot I'm even more excited now. Feel free to watch once... or 6865104714523 times like me.
"You gave me a
forever within the numbered days, and I can't tell you how
thankful I am for our little infinity.”
(cue the sobbing)
UGH I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW I JUST CANNOT WAIT!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment