SAVOR
I sure did savor the heck out of 2013. It was the year of...
ACTs
Family time in Hawaii
My last first day of high school
EUROPE
College applications,
and college acceptances
Prom
XC
Cat dissections
Cadaver labs
Exuberant Christmas spirit
My best yet GPA
Great holiday parties
Spring break sledding
Wisdom teeth
Girls Camp
Very late nights with best friends
The beginning of video making
...and much, much more
Each year brings us that new slate that we have learned to value and look at as a fresh start. I have never felt so anxious for a new year than 2014. This is my year of change. More change than I feel ready to handle is coming my way, but through it all I don't want to change who I really am. A girl who loves...
Clothes. Lots and lots of them.
Lemonberry slushes
Christmas
Europe
Music
Reading
Old bookstores
Babies
Statement jewelry
Ice skating
Running (downhill specifically;)
Matching pajamas
Button downs
Ryan Gosling
Boots, whether they be riding or rain
Blogs
Italian food
Grey days
Antatomy
Netflix
...and a whole lot of other things.
I want to stay me, and get through the changes with a smile on my face. I want to see the joy in it all.
So my word for 2 0 1 4 is...
I know it's going to be a fun year. I would say it's going to be a hard year because of all the unknowns that come with change, but there is also joy in the surprises of the unknown. The best is yet to come.
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment