1. Walking on a Dream- Empire of the Sun
Ugh I just love this song. It's sorta techno and really fun to sing and dance to. It's very MGMT like
2. Waterloo- ABBA
I have always loved ABBA but recently my love has grown immensely. I sing every night in the shower to their songs and find them the absolute perfect dance party songs! M and I have the best dance parties to ABBA. Plus this song always makes me think of the movie "Muriel's Wedding", which is a weird one but I love it.
This is me and M;)
3. Samson- Regina SpektorI love this song. It actually has a story behind it and I thought it was really neat! I don't know how true it is, but I like to think it's true. Read that here
4. 1901- Phoenix
Brings me back to Europe. And now I'm going to cry
5. Let's Go- Matt and Kim
This is a song we heard when we were ice skating and I've loved it since! Plus, you really can't go wrong with Matt and Kim.
6. Dreaming- Smallpools
S/O to the Mormon girl whose videos I stalk and love for putting this in a Vimeo because it's great and I love it
7. Carol of the Bells- Home Alone soundtrack
It wouldn't truly be my iPod without a Christmas song coming on. And I always think of Sierra and Riley when this song comes on since they didn't know that words were actually being sang;)
8. Mine- Taylor Swift
Easily my favorite T-Swift song. Brings me back to freshman year. Oh and this is the best video ever
9. Fix You- Coldplay
This one makes me cry. I just love the words. Plus, it makes me think of one of my favorite bloggers and how she said this song reminded her how wonderful it was to be a mother, so yeah of course that makes me choke up even more
10. Finding Home- Mindy Gledhill
My favorite song from Mindy's album "Pocketful of Poetry". It reminds me of childhood and all its nostalgic memories, and growing up and finding me.
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment