"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ice Skating

If there's one thing I forgot how much I love, it's ice skating. This semester, all 5 of us have 6th and 8th period off which is THE BEST! All Christmas break, Mack and I had been talking about how we really wanted to go ice skating. Today, it finally happened.

After a delicious lunch at Cafe Rio (my favorite!!), we went to a nearby ice rink for an entertaining afternoon. We had some great laughs and were tired by the time the two hours of public skate were over. I can't wait to go again, ice skating is my new sweet love.

We took some great video today, and if you want a laugh or two, watch our amazing abilities! The video captures it all much better than words ever will. I have one more small video to complete for the day, but that won't take too long and should be up in the next week. Until then, enjoy!



xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment