"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, June 16, 2014

Tater Diaries, Part One

While Mackenzie and her family were blissfully enjoying beautiful France for two weeks, I was lucky to be their house sitter, but most importantly, dog sitter. Mack has the cutest little wiener dog ever named Tater and to say my family loves him is quite the understatement. We ADORE him! I took Tater on lots of adventures and we assimilated him quite nicely into our home. There's really not a ton to say so instead, have fun looking at pictures :)

Jack and Tater meet for the first time
And they soon became the best of friends
Tate's first trip to Sonic!
Oh I just love Tito (we also gave him a hundred nicknames) 
Tater had his first tots
The dog loves the car 
Fabulous T
We went for lots of walks! 
He killed a rabbit about five minutes after this  

We love Colorado summer storms!
I just love him
Sunsets right before it rains 
THAT FACE! 
Best friends that nap together
More walks to pretty ponds with Taco Bell
Hannah+Tater+Isabel= Best time ever


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment