"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 27, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Can you believe that June is almost over?! Summer sure has a way of flying by. Tonight is the night of the annual Best Friends 5eva summer campout at Jessica's. I'm excited to hike around, do bonanza bombs, and just enjoy some quality time with my best friends.

1. My brother and I went golfing with my cousins, which always is a little crazy. Sure, there might have been some lying down on the course, attempts to tee off with a putter, and complaining, but we finished all nine holes!

2. Mackenzie and I went up to CU for orientation and to explore Boulder. I met some really awesome people and a few people in my hall and that made me even more excited for this new adventure!

3. I've really been loving slow, sad song lately. Not really sure why, but I can't stop! Here's my current favorite:


4. I heart exploring small towns and taking future blog pictures with M.

5. Five days until this fun trip!


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment