"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#taterdiaries

My best friend left me for two whole weeks. It has been four days and I have only cried about six times. I miss the heck out of her, but I suppose that she's allowed to go to France with her family and have an amazing time. However, I do prefer her here, with me. Luckily, she left me a little piece of her to keep while she's away.

I'd like to introduce you all to Tater. He's my favorite little wiener dog in the whole wide world.
He really loves me, despite that look of fear. I promise. 

So far, Tater has joined my family quite nicely. I actually don't think that he will want to go home because we sure do spoil the heck out of him. I started a little series on Instagram, #taterdiaries, because he's too fun. Here's what we've been up to so far:

He loves going on drives!

Ultimate face-off: Jack, meet Tater
A busy Saturday morning at the elementary school festival
What I woke up to on Sunday morning. The competition for Hannah's attention is fierce. 
Cheaper by the Dozen is so much better to watch with a dog on your lap
Tater's first trip to Sonic!!!!!!!!
With the one and only Isabel because we both miss our BFFs so much. Tater got to try his first tot. 
Gosh I make myself laugh. 

And I've still got so much time with him! So many adventures await!

xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment