"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 20, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Tonight, I'm headed up to Jessica's to have the annual best friends 5eva summer kickoff sleepover! We're a little late this year but summer has technically just officially started as of a few days ago! I can't wait to hike around, do Bonanza bombs, and sport my bandana. Hopefully there will be no injuries this time around! Here's to best friends, summer nights, and memories!

1. Brandon and I took our cousins golfing and it was an adventure, to say the least. There might have been some laying down on the course, complaining, attempts to tee off with a putter, and competitiveness, but it was fun nonetheless.
And shadows are always extra fun
2. Mackenzie and I were up in Boulder for CU orientation. It was not exactly what I was expecting, but I met some really awesome people and that made me really excited for the fall!

3. I go through mood changes with my music and right now, I've been loving slower, sadder songs. Here's a current favorite.


4. Exploring small towns and taking pictures for future blog posts is always the best

5. Five days until I will be on the beach!
via// San Diego, here I come!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment