"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 20, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Well, another week in June is over. This month has been flying by! But I sure do love it. Summer does good things for the soul.

1. Mackenzie came home this past week and I have never been so happy!
Two weeks was far too long
We all missed each other heaps (and Tater missed me after 24 hours)
 2. The amount of times and the amount of things we have got from Sonic this past week has been a little out of control.
Twice in about four hours
Hahahahah oh my goodness. Some of this was for my family though!
Happy happy joy joy
 3. We went on a fun hike the other night and then saw 22 Jump Street. It was hilarious!
I love this picture.

4. Olivia was sent off to poms camp yesterday for four days and she sure was happy about it!
These two are a riot
5. Colorado is the prettiest state. Ever.


May your weekend be the best ever!


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment