"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Back Again


Every time I take a blogging break, I feel the need to justify it to my readers, but at the same time, I just shrug my shoulders. Being a blogger is an interesting thing without a doubt. Well, now I'm back in the swing of things after a 12 day hiatus (I did not realize it had been so long!)

So before I delve into some posts for the week, here's the little things in life lately that have been making me happy...

Watching my favorite little dachshund in the whole world, Tater
Dog playdates
Running
Adventures with Isabel
Summer storms
Coconut coffee
Lazy pool days
Reading books and books and books
Colorado sunsets
Babysitting galore
Retail therapy
My best friend returning from France

These little things aren't much and may not seem very exciting, but oh how they bring me joy! After welcoming summer, I'm ready to get back on the blogging grind!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment