"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, June 2, 2014

Awards and Graduation Eve

Summer is in full swing over here. I still cannot believe that I am a high school graduate. These past two weeks have been chock-full of graduation parties, hanging out with friends, and breathing in the sweetness of the first summer days. I have a few graduation posts so I'll sprinkle those in over the next few days.

First up, we have senior awards! This was a two and a half hour deal that was great but a little too long for my taste. Basically, it's the night that we got our cords, some kids got presented scholarships, and some won awards.

This stud won an athletic award and will be honored in the athletic hallway forever and ever! So proud of my Sierra <3
She's the best aunt and godmother I could ever ask for!
Love them 5ever and ever

I love this the most.

They are the best cheerleaders ever
But they are even better 

And then came graduation eve. It was a nostalgic sort of night. We all sat around the fire pit for a while and just talked. I can't really describe it, but it was magical and a memory I'll never forget. I'll especially never forget Mackenzie eating a rancid graham cracker;) A group hug was necessary before everyone left. No one really understands the joy having these girls by my side for the past four years has brought to my life. I am so beyond lucky to have them as my best friends.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment