"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Annie

Growing up, one of my absolute favorite movies was Annie (it still is a favorite!) I preferred the 1999 Disney version to the 1982 classic, but both are amazing. :) I think one of the reasons I loved it so much was because people always told me I looked like Annie. ;)
I sorta see the resemblance , we especially looked similar when I wore my hair in a bob. :)

I love the story line, time period, music, characters, I secretly wished I could be an orphan like Annie, have a dog like Sandy, and be adopted by a rich man like Mr. Warbucks! I was watching the clip of them singing and was so surprised the see familiar celebrity faces in it!

 You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile
 Yes, in that video, the girl with glasses is Miranda from "Lizzie McGuire" (the BEST Disney Channel show ever!!) and the small girl (Molly) is Haley from "Modern Family"! Funny to see them so young. :)

Maybe
I sang this song for a concert back in the days when I did voice lessons. So beautiful. I still remember each word and harmony.

Tomorrow
I sang this song and played it on the piano, never was I so proud.

It's A Hard Knock Life
"We love you Miss Hannigan" Gosh, you gotta love Kathy Bates! She is a talented woman that is for sure! Made me want to scrub the floors;)

And for any of you who haven't seen this masterpiece... it's right here, all on this video!

I love to reminisce of those favorite childhood days and movies. :)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment