"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I love the weekend, but love it even more when it's three days long!  I was hardly home this weekend, we were SO busy! But all fun too. :) 

Friday, I came home and watched Friends to my heart's delight. We had Pei Wei for dinner, my favorite!
A beautiful full moon!

Saturday was crazy busy! We had family brunch at 11 and at 12:30, my mom and I were out the door to do some shopping. We went to the Paris Street Market in search for any neat antique items for my room. I love looking at the stands and items, each has its' own story. We looked around the Gap, Banana Republic, and Bath & Body Works before we headed over to the mall. We were on the search for a homecoming dress. We looked all over, but the department stores were busy and I didn't see anything that I just had to try on. We hopped around to other stores like Madewell and Vera Bradley, and into Banana Republic as my mom looked for a shirt. I went to the sale area (as always) and found two dresses that were cute. I went and tried them on and was instantly smitten with the first one. It's color, fit, and price! Normally $200, but marked down to $65 AND we had a 30% coupon... talk about a bargain! It just needs to be hemmed and it will be perfect! Pictures too come... :) After the mall, we raced home because I had to babysit at 6. I made it in the nick of time and had quiet, arts, crafts, and homemade pizza night with the girl. 
Cheese for her, and cheese and basil for me, yum!
Delicious watermelon!
After she went to bed, I watched Friends and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air until midnight. I came home, ate some cereal and slept.

On Sunday, we went to one of my FAVORITE places ever, the museum!
My favorite organ :)
IMAX fools
So darn realistic!
For dinner, I was so surprised and excited when Mom chose The Old Spaghetti Factory. It is another favorite!
Love downtown
Yum!


Spumoni
 And we got home, we cut this! My YELLOW watermelon from the Farmer's Market! Lucky day!
Monday, I worked on a Spanish project with Sierra, Riley, Kylee, and Mackenzie. I think these pictures are just so neat!
It was a packed weekend and this week is busy too, but we can always look forward to the weekend. ;)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment