"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spirit Friday!

FIELD DAY. 

My school is one of the best schools in the world. I really do love it. The last day every homecoming week, we have Field Day. Honestly, it is indescribable. The night before you can't sleep. The day of, the hours leading up to it pass by as fast as plastic decomposes. Finally, we eat lunch in seminar, painting faces, putting on our costume, practicing our song and cheer once more. Then you walk in to the gym. It is echoing with screaming and yelling kids, so excited. All you see is a sea of blue and green. It is the best day of the year. Each class participates in all sorts of events, it is a serious thing. It brings out every student's school spirit. :) I am so so so sad I only have one more left. :(

Mack and I in seminar

Then, in the end, we do the "Do It" cheer. It is the best

I can't wait till next year.
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment