"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, September 14, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Merry Friday!
Weekend food for thought... 
"The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it."  ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

1. Matching new phone cases. We're pretty cool kids.
2. Sunday movies are the best. "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" was beautiful, I would see it again in a heartbeat. Truly bittersweet.
3. Faith in humanity... at Starbucks, the barista asked how I broke my arm. I told him, and he kindly said the drink was on him. Made my day. :)
4. The best M&Ms. Some of my friends may remember these as "Sexy M&Ms" ;) Oh eighth grade...
5. Drinking tea constantly because of a stupid cold. Love my big Cincinnati mug. :)

xo
Hannah 

PS-If you have seen "The Odd Life of Timothy Green", watch this video of two cute kids reaction to it. I felt the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment