"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
DIY: Lovely Things Tray
In the past week, my room has been fixed up and improved, and I love it all! On my dresser, I keep my sprays and necklaces on one corner. They had just been sitting on a heart tray a little girl I babysit for made me years ago. Although I love the heartfelt gift, I was hoping for a more chic and mature room. ;) Away to the memory box the heart went and in came my new tray!
It was super easy to make, it took me maybe 10 minutes, at most.
DIY Lovely Things Tray
1. All you need is a frame (mine was an 8x10), 1/4 yard of fabric, and scissors.
2. Take apart your frame and lay the sample picture/paper on your fabric to size how much you'll need.
3. Once it is cut, lay the fabric pretty side down and place the back of the frame on.
4. It should look like this! Pretty framed fabric :)
5. Wa la! Handles on the side may be cute for a full tray effect, or the frame with fabric alone would be cute hanging on the wall. :)
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment