"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Homecoming Week!

It's one of my favorite weeks of the year... Homecoming Week!! I love the school spirit, after school activities, dress up days, all of it! 

Monday was Mighty Warrior Monday! Me and my friends dressed up as superheroes, along with Navy people and Warriors baseball players. :) Sadly, we got no picture. But it was also the night of the bonfire! We got plenty of pictures there! 
The necessary locker buddies picture:)
Cross country!
Minorities!
Afterwards, we were planning to go to Starbuck's to get something warm, but it was closing in ten minutes. Denny's just opened up real close, so we went there and split pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. Hardly any one was there, our waitress was extra attentive. ;) Riley experimented with having sugar lips. I'd estimate she used eight sugar packets, eating them all. Sierra also mastered the look. It was so much fun, Denny's is definitely our new 'place'.  :)
Sugar lips!
I thought I'd take at homecoming weeks in the past two years...
Freshman
 
Fiery freshman locker buddies!
 Sophomore

Monday- "Everyday Hero Day"
Bonfire:)

 Ahhh, homecoming week is the best! I can't wait for the rest of it. :)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment