"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apples

For several years now, we've been growing apples. We have our two little apple trees but man alive, we get a ton of apples off of them! And they're pretty darn good! My favorite way to eat them is in homemade applesauce.:)

I think what is most fascinating is the growth over time. It is beautiful how they grow and ripen. I love when they first begin to grow because that means that it is summer (no school, hot days, sleepovers, tennis, no cares at all)! But I love when they are ripe because that means it is fall (cider, pumpkins, leaves changing, Thanksgiving, Christmas)!

It is crazy how these babies have changed!
In May
Overflowing trees

Great color, texture, and flavor!
Sweet perfection!

I am determined to try some new recipes with all these apples! here are some things at the top of my list... 
via
via
via
Ah! And the weather! It has been amazing! Cool and cloudy, so fall like! I am in love. 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment