"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NEW DESIGN!

Well it's up! Something happened when I was messing with some settings on the old design and it just deleted so I figured it was the blogging gods way of telling me to covert to my new design. 
New name, new design, but the same old blog. :) 

The name, "Scenes From a Beautiful Life" simply reflects the day to day beauty of the normal and ordinary in life. 

“Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...” -Isak Dinesen

"The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life." -Frank Lloyd Wright

So stop and smell the roses and see how beautiful your life is. :)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment