"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, January 3, 2013

{Savor} 2013

A big thing in the blog world to do is to have a word of the year. When I first read about it, I thought, "One word? To think about all year? How does anyone do that? It's like a resolution, which usually last through the first weeks of January!" But then after more consideration, I decided to join in on the blog word fun. 

So my word for 2 0 1 3 is...
2013 is a big year.

I'll be visiting colleges, legally driving as many people as my car has seat belts (very exciting!), traveling to Europe, starting my senior year, applying to colleges, get accepted into colleges, oh gosh! 

In each of these moments, I want to soak it in, and truly remember it. I feel like life is just flying by, and I want to find the meaning and experience in every thing this year. 

"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

How I hope that this year, it will be about savoring each moment and taking in the triumphs and joys of everyday life. We never know tomorrow will bring.

xo
Hannah


"For we are unto God a sweet savor of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish." 
2 Corinthians 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment