"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, July 11, 2014

High Five for Friday!

I got home from our trip to San Diego on Tuesday and life picked up right where it left off. Things have been busy but wonderful. California was great, but I think I love Colorado a teensy bit more.

1. I plan on doing a recap post or two on our trip to San Diego, but until then, here's a video I made.



2. On Wednesday, this cute little dachshund became part of our family. Meet Bella!

3. We got really happy at Sonic Happy Hour. I call this the Super Sonic.

4. Early morning donut runs because it's Krispy Kreme's birthday.

5. And it's also this girl's birthday! Happy sweet sixteen Isabel!!! You are such a classy, funny girl and I love you lots! I hope you are celebrating in big ways in your favorite state. :)
This picture is too great

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment